Monday, December 9, 2013

How We Might Have Been by Makata Manika

HOW WE MIGHT HAVE BEEN by Makata Manika

June 3, 2012 at 12:07am
How We Might Have Been
by makata manika

Our fingers that fits,warm gentle touch on tips
sweet music so enchanting, to cuddle each other in a swing
Grabbed me to the depths, in that night of youthness jive
The chance to hear your voice was so much closer and alive

The night's outlines are visible, abstract thoughts of what we are
As you grabbed my hand to dance in my first enchanting time
But in the middle stage of this perfection, due thoughts are whispering
As sweet as that song in Mandarin, in tone saying, "Wo Ai Ni"

Silence took me to ur chest I rested, thought of all tales and promises
Im feeling ready and gathered, and my reply is to outburst
It's such perfect timing, lights are like stars glowing
Yet as i call your name in joy, someone grabbed you like a toy

She took you for a moment claim, i got terrified... but  im okay
But what hurts the most, was when it was very close
That very moment of us,where  I finally have the words to say
Ended by seeing you go away.. oh how we might have been.


June/ 2/2012
While listening to Rascal Flatts - "what hurts the most".

No comments:

Post a Comment